PREACH BE A VOICE NOT AN ECHO: GracedReadyWriter: Countdown-Book Launch -Book Release Party

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

GracedReadyWriter: Countdown-Book Launch -Book Release Party

A 3-BOOK CELEBRATION!

I am Excited to share and Glorify God in the Gift and Calling as a Ready Writer, thus the name GracedReadyWriter sprang forth!

Countdown has begun...Book Launch and Book Release Party!
Not One... Not Two.. But Three.. Yes, All Three!

1) Woman Submit, Under Man's Mission Not Under His Foot!
3) Sought Out, We Are Not Forsaken
  3) My Son, God's Redeemed
Oh and There are more to Come...We will keep you posted as it Progresses!

Publishing:
"Kingdom Ambassador Publishing"
 Thomas and Shawntrell Davis

Copyright and All Rights Reserved...

#GracedReadyWriter #BookRelease #BookLaunch #KingdomAmbassadorPublishing #AllRightsRestored

Psalm 45:1(KJV)
45 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer

GracedReadyWriter 
AKA 
Ambassador Shawntrell Davis

Blog: GracedReadyWriter.blogspot.com
Website: GracedReadywriterwebs.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gracedreadywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment