PREACH BE A VOICE NOT AN ECHO: GO FUND ME - Walking By Faith - Asking In Faith

Thursday, August 16, 2018

GO FUND ME - Walking By Faith - Asking In Faith


Please share Our Link
GO FUND ME- Walking By Faith - Asking In Faith

Good Day to you all.

I am Shawntrell and I am starting this fund on behalf of my Husband and I as we are ONE.

I am going to keep this simple, as I have Learned that those who are going to Give.. will Give.
 My Husband and I are in need of $5000 as simple as that. 

I know that $5000 is not much to some people, but when things happen, suddenly and you don't have it, it can seem like a million.

I am choosing to keep the Exact "Why" private, as many know, if you have ever moved in anything Positive, there are always those who will war against it, as many don't want to see others do good and there always a bigger spirits behind those kind of people.

So those who give will have to Trust that it is for a Good cause, and it will also make a difference in our ability to move forth in being a help to others as well. 

I can assure you it is to meet a need, that will be a benefit, not just to us, but others.

This is not just about us, but it will start with us! We have never asked for anything and have worked hard for what we do have. 

We are people of Faith, and we don't want to be of those people who, "Have not, because they asked not."

So we are asking for help in this Good endeavor! 



God Bless!




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He is Good, and as lead by the Spirit, I don't say why.. as those lead to give will give.. I have and do lead an earnest life.. but I also know spiritual warfare..and when it is to grow to position to be more productive in the Kingdom of God.. it always gets more push back.. so I Followed the Spirit Explicitly and didn't not do a Bullet list on what every penny would be for.. Obedience...I have to walk in it. No offense was taken.. God Bless you.

      Delete
    2. Preach Be a Voice Not an Echo
      www.preachbvne.webs.com
      www.preachbvne.blogspot.com
      Twitter@Preach_BA_Voice
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/PREACHbeaVoicenotanEcho
      Podacast: www.preachbeavoicenotanecho.podomatic.com
      Google+ URL: google.com/+PREACHbeaVoicenotanEchoMinistry
      Youtube Channel:www.youtube.com/c/PREACHbeaVoicenotanEchoMinistry

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete