PREACH BE A VOICE NOT AN ECHO: URGENCY! TIME IS SHORT "PRAYER OF SALVATION" -NOW IS THE TIME! NO ONE is PROMISED TOMORROW!

Friday, February 13, 2015

URGENCY! TIME IS SHORT "PRAYER OF SALVATION" -NOW IS THE TIME! NO ONE is PROMISED TOMORROW!

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For those who have not made Jesus the Lord of you Life, Now is the Time. There is NO OTHER WAY that one can be saved. Taste and see that He is Good! So good!

There are some very tumultuous times coming, God has shown me and Many others PLEASE LISTEN!  NONE of us are promised tomorrow! DO NOT die without CHRIST!

You can say this prayer right were you are just kneel before the Lord with a sincere heart! Time is shorter than most think. Don't do it in fear,because it is not of Him. Try Him and see just How good He is Please you will not regret it!

Listen and Repeat:
Read it below:
Prayer of Salvation:
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen

It IS NOT JESUS'S WILL FOR ANY TO PERISH 
2 Peter 3:9 KJV
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Our Lord is LONGSUFFERING. This is why time has been allowed!  Yet that time is running out! Accept the Love of the Truth! You have nothing to loose but EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

For those of you who have just said this Prayer accepting the FREE GIFT of SALVATION!
Free to ALL yet not without cost, HE PAID for us!

What to do next:
  • Get into a good BIBLE-BASED CHURCH!
  • Read your BIBLE Daily
  • Pray Daily(Prayer is just talking to your Heavenly Father)
  • Thank God for HIS WISDOM and GRACE
  • When you make mistakes, simply get up and Thank HIM for HIS GRACE and then keep going!
  • Don't allow condemnation of Fear to enter in. It is NEVER OF GOD
  • DON'T GIVE UP! change will Manifest!
OTHER RESOURCES:
To Help you understand THE GRACE OF GOD better, when able please listen to these messages, take notes and take it before God!

GRACE UNVEILED SERIES - 5 PART SERIES

Powerful Teachers and Men of God that Edify Me:
Pastor Prince
Perry Stone
Bill Winston
TD JAKES

ENCOURAGING RHEMA-WORD POETRY "LEARNING TO BE LOVED"

I pray that you will join us in Love as ONE IN CHRIST!
Ministers Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Emmanuel Davis III
Preach Be a Voice Not an Echo
www.preachbvne.webs.com
www.preachbvne.blogspot.com
Twitter@Preach_BA_Voice
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PREACHbeaVoicenotanEcho

We state that this Ministry Stands with and Prayers for Israel
Philippians 4:7 KJV
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment