PREACH BE A VOICE NOT AN ECHO: "I WILL ONLY BELIEVE" BY GracedReadyWriter

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"I WILL ONLY BELIEVE" BY GracedReadyWriter

"I WILL ONLY BELIEVE"

Jesus, My Lord, My Savior Who I will Only Believe
Your Word, Your Truth and Grace that has been given to me
Though in this world there are some many things
That compete for my Heart; my mind and my soul that sings

The fiery darts of the enemy, the sorcery and the trickery
Calling evil good and good evil attempting to deceive me

Whispering, and taunting, with craftiness -- haunting
Every minute of every day, lying in wait to draw me away
From your Word your Truth, Your Life and Your Root

Saying if it feels good do it –this will give you popularity
Run with the Crowd -Telling me to only believe what I can see
Rather than your Love, light and Voice that is leading me

But by your Spirit I contend for the Faith, I boldly say No
The Voice of a stranger I will not follow, Surely I won’t go!

Having total Confidence in You, Assured, No one can take me from Your Hand
Nor cause me to leave Your Supply and return to the Law; that is Demand!

I trust You Lord, for You are Grace and You are Truth
The Vine, The Tree of Life, Incorruptible Seed of Good Fruit

I refuse to return to Bondage; to the things that this World considers liberty
Only Your Life and Your ways can Truly make one Free

I will look to the Hills for help from the Only God, who has Redeemed me
Knowing You are Faithful, I will walk by Faith though there’s much I cannot see
With eyes Fixed on You, Resting in your arms, I will remember your Words
I will Trust in you And “I WILL ONLY BELIEVE”

By Shawntrell Davis
AKA GracedrReadyWriter  June 9, 2015

Psalm 45:1
45 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment